Pastor Peter Lopez
Bus Ministry Director
The bus ride to Faith Baptist Church is Hendricks County's most exciting ride to church. I invite you to join the atmosphere of energy, excitement, fun, and godliness as you come to church. You will find the bus ride and church to be a blessing to you and to your family. Here are answers to a few questions you may have...
Are your buses safe to ride?
1. Each church bus is regularly inspected for safety.
2. Each bus driver has been cleared by a physician and is licensed by the State of
3. Each bus worker is trained in safety procedures.
4. Each bus has rules and consequences that are enforced.
5. All riders are under supervision from the time they leave their home to the time they
Who is allowed to ride the bus?
We invite the entire family to ride our buses to church. However, we understand that sometimes circumstances arise that keep this from happening. Riders under the age of 18 must have a completed registration form signed by a parent or guardian. Riders under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult. The age of those who currently ride our buses ranges from 1 years old (with parent) to nearly 70 years old. All are welcome.
Which church services will your bus pick me up to attend?
Sunday School 9:30 am
Sunday Worship 10:30 am
Wednesday Bible Study 7:00 pm
Wednesday Teen Group 6:40 pm
Wednesday Awana 6:40 pm
*Wednesday services are not available for every route. Call for information.
What do you do on the bus that makes it so exciting?
1. Games - Each time you ride the church bus you will play a fun and exciting game. Your
quickness, skills, abilities, and teamwork will all be put to the test through
these exciting games.
2. Songs - The Love of Jesus Is so Wonderful; I'm on the Winning Side; and Jesus, Jesus,
Jesus are just a few of the songs you will sing on the bus. The bus songs will
encourage and teach valuable lessons about our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Lessons-An important part of the bus ride is teaching Bible lessons. These will be
taught through preaching and Scripture memory.
4. Etiquette-Riders will receive etiquette lessons that will grow them socially.
How do I let you know that I want to ride the bus to church?
1. Call Pastor Peter Lopez (317-272-4632 Extension 3) and give him your name, address,
and phone number. You may also send the information throught the Conact Us
section of this site.
2. Be ready for the bus on Sunday between 8:15 am to 9:00 am. On Wednesdays be
ready between 5:15 pm to 6:30 pm. You will receive a more specific time when you
3. At the scheduled time, a bus worker will knock on your door and walk you to the bus.
workers will also show you to your designated class when you arrive at church.
4. Bus workers will walk you back to your door when you arrive back home..
- Route Samson (Avon, West Indianapolis), Captain Pastor Jason Wall
- Route Timothy (East Plainfield), Captain Manuel Alvarez
- Route Paul (Danville), Captain Brian Tuttle
- Route Elijah (West Plainfield), Captain Mary Emmons
- Route Titus (Brownsburg), Captain Trent Yarber
- Route David (West Indianapolis), Captain Corey Hankins
Sunday : Pick up between 8:15 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday : Pick up between 5:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Click here for Upcoming Events